DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio is the newest Communication release developed and published by Wolphi LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
DroidPSK is an application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 and BPSK63. A great tool for portable Amateur Radio PSK operation.
DroidPSK is able to decode a BPSK31 or BPSK63 signal though the build in microphone. Just hold your Android phone or tablet close to the speaker of you Amateur Radio transceiver, adjust the waterfall slider to the PSK carrier frequencies and DroidPSK will start decoding.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 20 Macros are also available to store standard texts like "name and qth" and "station info"
Starting V2.0 DroidPSK now also includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily transferred into the lookbook from the receiving screen. The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
If you like to see more information you can take a look at the manual at: http://www.wolphi.com/ham-radio-apps/droidpsk/manual/
The suggested frequencies for PSK on the Amateur Radio bands are:
– 160m 1838.15 KHz
– 80m 3580.15 KHz
– 40m 7035.15 KHz for region 1 and region 3, and 7080.15 KHz for region 2 *
– 30m 10142.15 KHz
– 20m 14070.15 KHz
– 17m 18100.15 KHz
– 15m 21080.15 KHz (although most activity can be found 10 KHz lower)
– 12m 24920.15 KHz
– 10m 28120.15 KHz
If you experience any problems or have any suggestions please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Fast Scan: Free Document Scanner HD, PDF Scanning on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio on PC
To download and install DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio on PC.
Download DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DroidPSK – PSK for Ham Radio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.