Driving Zone 2 is a free Android Game developed by AveCreation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Driving Zone 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Driving Zone 2 is a racing simulator with realistic car physics, stunning graphics and innovative gameplay.
You can choose from a huge range of cars, from urban hatchbacks, to luxury business sedans and powerful sports cars designed for racing. Great opportunities of tuning allow you to modify any of your cars visually and technically. All cars have detailed body and interior with a dashboard, that is illuminated at night, this creates the effect of full presence and realism.
Earn points by making dangerous overtakes at high speed, but beware of the police, which will chase you for the accident, running a red light and speeding. Driving Zone 2 is a racing game for fans of extreme driving.
DRIVE WITHOUT LIMITS
You have an open game world with dangerous turns and hills, and also unpredictable intersections. Drive in any direction during the day and at night, through the city streets and country roads with their impressive landscapes. Be careful on the winter road with its snow-capped roadsides, going on it it will lead to drifts and slips. Road traffic lives its own life and adheres the rules of the road. With experience of driving, you can increase the density of traffic, in order to increase the difficulty of the game.
EXTENDED TUNING SYSTEM
In the simulator of street racing Driving Zone 2 engine sound of vehicles, and also their technical characteristics correspond to real ones. Use the tuning system to improve the technical specifications of your cars. For example, buying engine upgrades will give you a speed boost, the setting of sport transmission will open the drive selection option, buying the advanced suspension, you will be able to modify the ground clearance and wheel camber, the installation of nitro allows you to reach the maximum speed.
CREATE YOUR UNIQUE STYLE
You can improve the exterior of your car. The game contains a huge range of settings for changing both external and internal elements of the car. Disks, spoilers, air intakes, neon light on the bottom, steering wheel and even headlights, all this and much more can be modified according to your taste. Create your own unique car and show it to the world using photo mode.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Driving Zone 2 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Disable Reddit Tracking Outbound Links [Guide]
Download and Install Driving Zone 2 on PC
To download and install Driving Zone 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Driving Zone 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Driving Zone 2 on PC.
Download Driving Zone 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Driving Zone 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Driving Zone 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Driving Zone 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.