Drifty Race is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Drifty Race PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Drift like a pro with a single tap!
– Beat the others, be the first!
– Tap, Hold and Release to stay on the road!
– Unlock cars, upgrade them
See you at the finish line!
Drifty Race provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Ignis – Brain Teasing Puzzle Game on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Drifty Race on PC
To download and install Drifty Race for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Drifty Race on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Drifty Race on PC.
Download Drifty Race for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Drifty Race Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Drifty Race, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Drifty Race on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.