Dragalia Lost is a free Android Game developed by Nintendo Co., Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dragalia Lost PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
■ An action RPG forged by humans and dragons
Dragalia Lost is a swipe-controlled action RPG about the bonds shared between humans and dragons. Conquer your enemies using an array of powerful attacks and special skills and even by transforming into a dragon yourself!"
■ A tale of heroes, legends, and allies, together
Over 60 voiced characters are ready and waiting to aid your quest!"
■ Music by DAOKO
Dragalia Lost features music by the Japanese artist DAOKO.
Her captivating musical score enhances the upbeat gaming experience!"
* This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.
* Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
* May include advertising for Nintendo.
* You must be at least 13 years old to play this game.
Ask about our opinion, Dragalia Lost provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PureVPN not Working with Netflix? Try These Alternatives [Guide]
Download and Install Dragalia Lost on PC
To download and install Dragalia Lost for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dragalia Lost on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dragalia Lost on PC.
Download Dragalia Lost for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dragalia Lost Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dragalia Lost, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dragalia Lost on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.