Dr. Driving is a free Racing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dr. Driving PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
New! Dr. Driving 2 is released!
Dr. Driving drives you crazy!
Burn up the street with the fastest and most visually stunning driving game.
Sign in with your Google account to play online multiplayer.
You can get free gold when you finish mission before opponent in multiplayer (Max 1,000 Gold).
Ask about our opinion, Dr. Driving provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Day R Premium the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Dr. Driving on PC
To download and install Dr. Driving for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dr. Driving on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dr. Driving on PC.
Download Dr. Driving for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dr. Driving Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dr. Driving, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dr. Driving on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.