BlueStacks is an Android emulator for Windows. With it, you can download and install all applications and games on Android and transfer them to your PC running on Windows.
Bluestacks lets you test, install, and discover Google Play apps, but you need to have a Google account since it’s an Android emulator. It has a function that allows you to synchronize your smartphone with Bluestacks software on both your computer and tablet.
The software has a search engine that will help you find new applications or games. You can also sync your Android smartphone (or tablet) in Windows by connecting your phone to your computer.
- Emulation of Android games and applications.
- Integration with the camera to use applications like Snapchat or Instagram.
- Supports x86 and ARM architectures.
- Integration with microphone, mouse, keyboard, and touchscreen (multi-touch).
- The launch of APKs with a double-click.
- Bluetooth support that streamlines the transfer of files between computer and phone.
- Mirroring in other devices like television.
- Synchronization with Google Play user services.
- Make screenshots.
- Possibility of synchronizing with the mobile phone through BlueStacks Cloud Connect by entering a PIN number.
- Portable version that does not require installation.
Download and Install BlueStacks
How to install Apps or Games using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks setup and install it.
- Once installed, BlueStacks will ask you to setup Google Account. Follow the on-screen instructions and set it up.
- Once done setting up Google Account, click on My Apps section.
- In the My Apps section. In My Apps, go to System Apps > Google Play.
- Now in the Play Store, type the name of your desired game or application.
- Search for the game or application and install it.
- After installation, the game or application will appear under My Apps tab.
- You can now launch the newly installed App and run it. You can also set your own customized controls. That’s all.
How to install Apps or Games using APK files in BlueStacks
- Download, install, and setup BlueStacks.
- Download the APK file of your desired game or application.
- Open BlueStacks and click on My Apps tab.
- Now in the My Apps tab, click on the Install APK option appearing at the bottom.
- Locate and select the APK file that you want to install.
- Let BlueStacks install the application. After installation, it will appear in the My Apps tab. You can run it now and play it. That’s all.