DOOM is the newest Action release developed and published by Bethesda Softworks LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DOOM PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Celebrate DOOM’s 25th anniversary with the re-release of the original DOOM (1993), including the expansion, Thy Flesh Consumed, is now available on Android devices. First released in 1993, DOOM introduced millions of gamers to the fast-paced, white-knuckle, demon-slaying action the franchise is known for.
Relive the birth of the first-person shooter, wherever you go, and experience the classic demon-blasting fun that popularized the genre.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DOOM first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: K PLUS Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install DOOM on PC
To download and install DOOM for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DOOM on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DOOM on PC.
Download DOOM for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DOOM Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DOOM, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DOOM on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.