Doom 3 : BFG Edition is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Doom 3 : BFG Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A Classic Remastered
Developed by id Software, the original team responsible for the franchise legacy, DOOM 3 BFG Edition features Achievements, improved rendering and lighting, and a new checkpoint save system allowing for smoother progression through the game. id has fine-tuned the controls bringing even more intensity to the DOOM 3 experience along with the addition of the new armor-mounted flashlight, players can now illuminate dark corners and blast enemies at the same time.
The Lost Mission
DOOM 3 BFG Edition includes an all-new chapter in the DOOM 3 experience – ‘The Lost Mission’, featuring eight heart-pounding single player levels and a completely new storyline that will have players once again on the edge of their seats.
The Ultimate Collection
As a special bonus, DOOM 3 BFG Edition will also include the original DOOM and DOOM II games, making it the definitive collection of the revolutionary games developed by id Software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre.
The NVIDIA Shield Controller and the Google Nexus Gamepad are tested and verified to work.
Internet Connection Required
An internet connection and a Google Play Games profile is required for cloud saves and achievements.
(Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Doom 3 : BFG Edition first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hero Defense King on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Doom 3 : BFG Edition on PC
To download and install Doom 3 : BFG Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Doom 3 : BFG Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Doom 3 : BFG Edition on PC.
Download Doom 3 : BFG Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Doom 3 : BFG Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Doom 3 : BFG Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Doom 3 : BFG Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.