Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition is a free Adventure Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition, brings the hit PC game enjoyed by over 6 million players to Android.
Now you can experience the uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic on the go! Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
Ask about our opinion, Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Hulu: Stream TV, Movies & more PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition on PC
To download and install Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition on PC.
Download Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.