Dolce Gusto Touch Timer is a free Android App developed by dtylam, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dolce Gusto Touch Timer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An easy-to-use, ad-free experience! This app times your pods perfectly and it mimicks the interface of a Dolce Gusto touch machine. Enjoy your coffee the way it's meant to be, only for the price of one pod!
If you have a manual Dolce Gusto machine, you need this app!
– Swipe up to, or tap the level you want for your pod (including XL pods!)
– Vibrates and plays your notification tone when time is up
– A hamburger menu with popular pods (supports drinks with two pods)
– Dark or Light theme
– You can calibrate the time each level takes, down to the millisecond
Disclaimer: This app has no affiliation or association with, nor endorsement of Nescafé Dolce Gusto / Nestlé.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dolce Gusto Touch Timer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Masha and the Bear. Educational Games PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Dolce Gusto Touch Timer on PC
To download and install Dolce Gusto Touch Timer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dolce Gusto Touch Timer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dolce Gusto Touch Timer on PC.
Download Dolce Gusto Touch Timer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dolce Gusto Touch Timer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dolce Gusto Touch Timer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dolce Gusto Touch Timer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.