Dokk OS is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dokk OS PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A recreation (or creation, since it technically didn't exist until now) of Dokk OS. The main GUI replicates the GUI featured on Dokkaebi's tablet in game, and functions as one would expect. The center of the screen features a list of paired bluetooth devices which can be 'hacked' by checking them and pressing the large "run hack" button on the right side. The app also features an alarm which triggers the hack on your own device at a designated time.
To 'hack' other devices, both must have the app installed and initialized. The app does not need to be open on the receiving device, nor does the device have to be awake or unlocked. Both devices must also be paired via bluetooth.
Dokk OS provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Poshmark – Buy & Sell Fashion the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Dokk OS on PC
To download and install Dokk OS for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dokk OS on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dokk OS on PC.
Download Dokk OS for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dokk OS Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dokk OS, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dokk OS on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.