Dokk OS 2 is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dokk OS 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An app designed to look and feel like the OS featured in-game.
It is capable of "calling" the device it is running on, as well as other nearby devices that both have the application open and are paired via bluetooth. The call will simply open the animated Dokk OS logo and vibrate if enabled. Of course, they must have bluetooth turned on as well for it to work. To call others, simply pair the devices and check the box next to the names of the devices you want to call. Then, press the large button on the right side.
The app also features a basic alarm, allowing you to set a time at which your device will call itself.
The camera function only plays the initial animation.
This app in no way accesses or interferes with other devices (or other applications) without authorization. The communication feature only functions with extensive and explicit permissions from both parties (application must be installed on both, application must be open on both, bluetooth must be enabled on both, both must accept a bluetooth pairing, both must be within bluetooth range).
Ask about our opinion, Dokk OS 2 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Dokk OS 2 on PC
To download and install Dokk OS 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dokk OS 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dokk OS 2 on PC.
Download Dokk OS 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dokk OS 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dokk OS 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dokk OS 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.