DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 is a free Android App developed by BGNmobi, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★★★World's first and most trusted DNS CHANGER for Android★★★
DNS Changer is the easiest way to change your DNS and test the speed of DNS servers. Works without root and works for both WiFi and Mobile Network Data Connection.
The DNS Changer change’s your device’s DNS address, not affecting your connection speed in any way. So, it is faster than a regular VPN. Install DNS Changer for Android and try it yourself!
Why to change DNS?
• Explore freely on your favorite sites & apps
• Browse privately
• Watch streaming libraries from any country
• Stay secure on public Wi-Fi
• Access websites & apps while abroad
• Enjoy the best net browsing performance
• Better online gaming experience
• Easy one tap to connect – no registration, login or password required
How does it improve my internet connection?
If you have a high-speed Internet connection but notice that your web browsing speed isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, then your problem may lie in the DNS. By optimizing your device's DNS records, you can find the fastest routes for your data packets to take when traveling the Internet. It won’t boost to your download/upload speed, but in some cases it can result in quite a noticeable improvement in web browsing time.
At times, you may experience slow hiccups while trying to use the internet from your device. Sometimes, these problems can be attributed to your provider's DNS settings because your ISP may not always have the best DNS server speeds.
Your default DNS server directly affects how fast you’ll be able to connect to a website. So choosing the fastest server according to your location will help speed up browsing.
With Net Optimizer, you can find the fastest DNS server and connect to it with just one touch!
So your browsing speed and gaming experience (ping and latency) can be improved. (But you should remember that DNS settings will not affect your internet download / upload speed but response time)
Test results showed a 132.1 percent improvement from using Google's DNS servers over using the stock DNS servers, but in real world usage, it might not be exactly that much faster. Still, this one tweak might get you finally feeling like you have a blazing connection to the internet!
With DNS Speed Test feature:
• Find & Connect the fastest DNS server based on your location & network.
• Improve web surfing speed with faster response time.
• Fix lag and reduce latency (ping time) on online games for better gaming experience.
Improve your network connection with DNS Speed Test. Find fastest DNS server and connect it with a single touch.
► No root required
► World's first DNS Changer for Android.
► Does not consume any system resources (RAM/CPU/Battery etc.)
► DNS Speed Test feature: Find the fastest DNS server for your connection.
► WiFi / Mobile Data Network (2G/3G/4G/5G) support
► Optional IPv4 & IPv6 DNS support
► Tablet and smartphone support
► Unblock the restricted web content
► Browse faster on the net
► Improve online gaming experience
► Use preconfigured DNS lists or
► Use any custom IPv4 or IPv6 DNS server you want
► Simple Design
► Always updated for the latest Android versions.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Picskit Photo Editor: Free Cutout, Collage, Filter New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 on PC
To download and install DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 on PC.
Download DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DNS Changer | Mobile Data & WiFi | IPv4 & IPv6 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.