DMC | CONNECT is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DMC | CONNECT PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is DMC Primary Care's app for telehealth video visits.
Use the DMC | CONNECT app to stay in touch with your DMC Primary Care team between office visits – it’s the most convenient way for you to get the care you need no matter where you happen to be.
With DMC | CONNECT you can get the care you need from the doctors you trust.
To use DMC | CONNECT, you need an invitation from your care team.
Ask about our opinion, DMC | CONNECT provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Quotes of the day -Inspiration Quotes daily quotes the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install DMC | CONNECT on PC
To download and install DMC | CONNECT for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DMC | CONNECT on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DMC | CONNECT on PC.
Download DMC | CONNECT for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DMC | CONNECT Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DMC | CONNECT, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DMC | CONNECT on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.