DJI GO–For products before P4 is a free Android App developed by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DJI GO–For products before P4 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– The Inspire 1 series, Phantom 3 series and Matrice series flying platforms
– The Osmo series handheld gimbal and camera
– Live HD camera view
– Dynamic map view
– Camera controls and settings
– Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos
– ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates
– Sharing on social media and messaging apps
– SkyPixel aerial photography community
– YouTube live streaming
– Real-time flight records
– Video tutorials and documentation
Ask about our opinion, DJI GO–For products before P4 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Car Racing 2018 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install DJI GO–For products before P4 on PC
To download and install DJI GO–For products before P4 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DJI GO–For products before P4 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DJI GO–For products before P4 on PC.
Download DJI GO–For products before P4 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DJI GO–For products before P4 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DJI GO–For products before P4, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DJI GO–For products before P4 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.