DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 is a free Android App developed by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI's latest products. These include the Phantom 4,Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Emoji Keyboard – Cute Emoji,GIF, Sticker, Emoticon New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on PC
To download and install DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on PC.
Download DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DJI GO 4–For drones since P4, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.