DJI Fly is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DJI Fly PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
DJI Fly is designed to help pilots fly drones with ease.
(DJI Fly is compatible with DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, and Mavic Mini aircraft).
What’s great about DJI Fly?
· Intuitive UI and expansive Camera View.
· Easy-to-follow Flight Tutorials to help you get started.
· New search function for discovering nearby Fly Spots and GEO zones.
· Advanced Editor platform with tools and templates for quickly editing and sharing work.
DJI Fly provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: GUNNER’S BATTLEFIELD WORLD WAR 2018 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install DJI Fly on PC
To download and install DJI Fly for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DJI Fly on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DJI Fly on PC.
Download DJI Fly for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DJI Fly Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DJI Fly, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DJI Fly on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.