DJI Flight Checklist is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DJI Flight Checklist PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
All DJI drone pilots have experienced that moment when everything has been set up, and you are just going to push the takeoff button when you realize you forgot something important. Luckily you didn't press that button and your expensive drone is still in one piece.
This app has been developed in order for you not to click the take off button when something essential is missing, and in that way prevent your drone from returning to the ground in more than one piece.
Now download this app and get out and make stunning videos safely.
DJI Flight Checklist provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get a Lithuanian IP Address from Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install DJI Flight Checklist on PC
To download and install DJI Flight Checklist for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DJI Flight Checklist on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DJI Flight Checklist on PC.
Download DJI Flight Checklist for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DJI Flight Checklist Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DJI Flight Checklist, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DJI Flight Checklist on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.