DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio is a free Android App developed by GameG, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
DiscDj 3D Music Player is a music player with a super cool 3D DJ user interface in a virtual 3D world where the Dj machine is floating in the virtual area. This virtual dj app supports Android 4.4+
Experience a music player in the form of a virtual DJ mixer app where you can use it to do the DJ work in a party
Normally play continuous music where the dj shifts songs from one turntable / deck to another without any breaks
You can use anyone of the two turntables / decks as a normal music player.
DiscDj 3D Music Player is a music player with the looks and a lot of features of a real DJ. Its hard to get precise control over it as the screens are small but hope you will enjoy the mini DJ mixer app.
* 3D DJ user interface like a real dj machine where the virtual dj machine is flying and where you can move around the virtual dj machine for seeing its beauty from different angles by just scrolling. Lock and reset feature is available at the top-right corner of the screen to reset to the original position
* Discs with album arts
* Central control to play/pause next/previous both the discs
* Autofade ( Automatic Crossfade ) with adjustable timer & ON/OFF feature
* Button click fade – it's like autofade on clicking the buttons
* Manual song shift slider / crossfader
* Mixer with playlist, equalizer, volume controls and many features
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, folders, composers, genres, playlists, songs, more advanced browsing like albums of particular artist & genre
* First ever virtual dj app with 10 Band Equalizer – Under the Dj push-button-sliding, beautifully animated 10 Band Equalizer for Android 2.3+. 10 bands give you more precise control with more accuracy. 17 in-built presets in the equalizer – Classical, Club, Dance, Full Bass, Full Bass and Treble, Full Treble, Headphones, Large Hall, Live, Party, Pop, Reggae, Rock, Ska, Soft, Soft Rock & Techno
* Sampler Addon – 4 sets (Default, 808 Drum Kit, Drum Kit, Rise n Drop – each having 6 sound samples) with 3 modes of play – Play/Cut Play, Loop and Play/Stop
* Record – Record your performance / mixes / remixes / music with the record feature at the top-center of this dj app
* Pre-cueing / Pre-listening / Split Audio Output
* Pitch Slider
* Sound Effects / SFX
* Low Pass Filter & High Pass Filter
* 4 Hot Cues per turntable / deck
* Loop features – In/Out, Seconds & Reloop/Exit
* Cue Buttons
* Play/Pause Next/Previous per turntable / deck
* Shuffle / Play All / Play Single
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Do You Know Da Wae the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on PC
To download and install DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on PC.
Download DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DiscDj 3D Music Player – 3D Dj Music Mixer Studio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.