Dirt Trackin is a free Android Game developed by Bennett Racing Simulations, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dirt Trackin PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
These high horsepower sideways sliding monsters are a thrill!
Challenge your skills to some of the most technical racing on mobile, these cars aren't for the faint of heart. Realistic looking venues and cars, immerse yourself in the stunning 3D graphics!
If you are a Dirt Track fan, this is the game you've been waiting for!
-Late Models, Modifieds, and Street Stocks
– 24 Late Model Vehicles to choose from
– Real World Drivers
-Eddie Carrier Jr
-Frank Heckenast Jr
-Real World Modified Drivers
-Ricky Thornton Jr
– 10 Tracks
-Lucas Oil Speedway
-Fairbury American Legion Speedway
-Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway
-Portsmouth Raceway Park
-Floodplains Speedway (Fictional)
-Dirt Trackin' Motorplex (Fictional)
-Elbows Up Speedbowl (Fictional)
– Control the way you want: you can touch or tilt to steer
-Virtual Touch Steering Wheel
– Adjustable laps from 5 to 100
– Adjustable AI strength
– Eye catching laptime tracker at the top of the screen, always know how you match up
– Highly competitive AI
– 8 Player Multiplayer
Ask about our opinion, Dirt Trackin provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Super Clean Booster Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Dirt Trackin on PC
To download and install Dirt Trackin for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dirt Trackin on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dirt Trackin on PC.
Download Dirt Trackin for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dirt Trackin Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dirt Trackin, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dirt Trackin on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.