Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World is the newest Action release developed and published by HGamesArt. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dinosaur simulator is action, casual adventure game, where you play as a crazy, angry, frenzy and stupid prehistoric dino in city. Your aim is to cause destruction, mess, wreck, demolish, ram, smash everything interactive and also annoy citizens. In your mission you gain points and experience, the faster you get them the more bonus you recieve. Town environment contains a lot of obstacles such as explosive cars, pixel fence, barrels, block lawns, streetlights, street hydrants, cube dustbins and many other.
– Possibility to Demolish buildings
– Stunning 3D mountain park ( hill ) graphics
– Hours of fun gameplay with this great jurassic simulator
– 35 Dinosaurs to pick ( T-rex, Carnosaurus, triceratops, Tyrannosaurus etc)
– 6 levels, more to come
Ask about our opinion, Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: My Talking Pet Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World on PC
To download and install Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World on PC.
Download Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dinosaur Simulator: Dino World on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.