Ding Dong XL is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Nickervision Studios. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ding Dong XL PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ding and Dong between the top and bottom of the screen as you attempt to avoid obstacles, collect points, and smash helpful power-ups. Try to survive as long as you can!
Easy one touch control allows you to cross the screen from top to bottom or vice-versa. Wait for the proper timing and don't hit enemies.
An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
Unlock a handful of unique cosmetic skins for your player, including some from other Nickervision Studios games
The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
In game song / loops are Difourks – "It's Complextro & Dance"
Available in 8 Languages: English, Russian, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ding Dong XL first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: CSR Racing 2 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Ding Dong XL on PC
To download and install Ding Dong XL for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ding Dong XL on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ding Dong XL on PC.
Download Ding Dong XL for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ding Dong XL Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ding Dong XL, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ding Dong XL on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.