DIGI Clock Widget is a free Android App developed by ForestTree, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DIGI Clock Widget PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"DIGI Clock Widget" is a set of free and highly customizable Home screen digital time and date widgets:
2×1 widget – small
4×1 and 5×1 widget – wide, optionally with seconds
4×2 widget – big
5×2 and 6×3 widget – for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
– widget preview during setup
– select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
– allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
– shadow effect with selectable color
– locale preference, set date output in your language
– plenty of date formats + customizable date format
– show/hide AM-PM
– 12/24 hour selection
– alarm icon
– show time with seconds option (for 4×1 and 5×1 widget)
– widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
– as widget background you can use single color, two colors gradient or simply use your own photo
– 40+ great fonts for time and date, hundreds of fonts available for download, or use your favorite font file from device memory
– compatible with Android 11
– tablets friendly
… and even more …
How to use?
This is a Home screen widget, please follow this instruction on how to add the widget to your Home screen:
• Press the plus (+) button below the widget preview when available.
• Select desired widget size.
• Add widget to the Home screen from shown dialog.
or add widget manually:
• Long press empty space on your home screen.
• Click “Widgets” from shown options.
• Scroll down until you find "DIGI Clock”.
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
This instruction may differ from device to device of by device manufacturer.
If there is missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart your device.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget & enjoy!
DIGI Clock Widget provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: تلگرام طلایی PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install DIGI Clock Widget on PC
To download and install DIGI Clock Widget for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DIGI Clock Widget on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DIGI Clock Widget on PC.
Download DIGI Clock Widget for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DIGI Clock Widget Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DIGI Clock Widget, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DIGI Clock Widget on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.