Dig it! is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dig it! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Just dig with your fingers — and guide the ball to the cup. It's easy, yet challenging. There is often a trick to solve the levels, sometimes you need take advantage of the objects' speed, sometimes you need to make objects collide, but often it is enough to use your intuitive thinking.
• Inventive and unique gameplay.
• Easy to understand.
• Realistic Physics.
• 180 levels, designed with love.
• Encourages logical thinking and creativity.
• Discover new features like bombs and multi-colored balls.
• Solutions are available, if you get stuck.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dig it! first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Enceladus – Icon Pack the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Dig it! on PC
To download and install Dig it! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dig it! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dig it! on PC.
Download Dig it! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dig it! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dig it!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dig it! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.