Dictionary Pro is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dictionary Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dictionary Pro is the premium version of The Free Dictionary app, featuring offline dictionary and thesaurus content with NO ads. Here's what you get:
* 100% ad-free dictionary content.
* A huge English offline dictionary and offline thesaurus.
* Offline dictionaries in 13 other languages.
* Offline translations of English into 40+ languages.
* Dozens of offline translation options.
Plus all the content from TheFreeDictionary app:
* Find every word. Get results from the best sources:
The American Heritage Dictionary
Plus more than 100 dictionaries and encyclopedias from the most trusted publishers:
Columbia University Press
Cambridge University Press
* Learn the word. Detailed definitions, example sentences, illustrations, etymologies, and more.
* Learn how to say it. Play audio pronunciations and hear the word pronounced.
* Learn something new. Word of the Day and other content delivered daily.
* Find the perfect synonym. Comprehensive Thesaurus with synonyms, antonyms, and related words.
* Go in-depth. Multiple specialty dictionaries and encyclopedias:
Acronyms and Abbreviations
* Watch idioms videos inside the app and see idioms and slang explained.
* Play word games. Spelling Bee, Hangman, and more.
* Access dictionaries in 13 other languages, including:
What makes Dictionary Pro the easiest dictionary app to use?
* Voice search. Just say the word to look it up.
* Save bookmarks and sync them to all your devices.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page. Just highlight and tap the search icon.
* Customize your homepage: Add or remove articles, games, even local weather.
* Advanced searches.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Adjust font size.
* Use the multilingual interface to navigate the app in more than a dozen languages.
* Share your favorite words via social networks, email, or text.
* Want the definition of a word in another app? Just highlight the word and "share" with Dictionary Pro.
* Earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by using the app!
Not convinced? Read reviews from real users to see why they say this is the best dictionary app they've ever used.
* For app developers: TheFreeDictionary.com app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
Dictionary Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bestie – Camera360 Selfie New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Dictionary Pro on PC
To download and install Dictionary Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dictionary Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dictionary Pro on PC.
Download Dictionary Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dictionary Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dictionary Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dictionary Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.