Dictionary is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by TheFreeDictionary.com – Farlex. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The only free online and offline dictionary and thesaurus with every word you look up. Millions of definitions from the most trusted sources, including:
The American Heritage Dictionary
Plus FREE access to:
English Offline Dictionary
English Offline Thesaurus with synonyms, antonyms, and related words
Word of the Day
English Idioms and Slang Dictionary
Translations of English into 40+ languages
Dozens of other translation options
+ Much more! The Free Dictionary is like getting 100+ dictionaries in one user-friendly app.
See why we have top ratings after millions of downloads:
* Find every word you look up.
Clear, precise definitions from the best dictionaries—online and offline dictionary access.
* Find synonyms fast.
Free Thesaurus with an easy-to-use interface helps you find the perfect word every time.
* Learn something new every day.
Word of the Day
Idiom of the Day
+ Other daily content
* Build your vocabulary.
Learn the words you look up. Featuring:
* Explore your favorite topics.
Multiple specialty dictionaries and encyclopedias:
Idioms and Slang dictionary
Acronyms and Abbreviations
* Play fun word games.
Spelling Bee, Hangman, Match Up, and more.
* Watch idioms in action.
Play idioms videos inside the app! Animated definitions of words and phrases from the idioms and slang dictionary.
* Access dictionaries in 13 other languages:
Spanish dictionary and thesaurus
French dictionary and thesaurus
German dictionary and thesaurus
Italian dictionary and thesaurus
Portuguese dictionary and thesaurus
Russian dictionary and thesaurus
* Translate English into Spanish, French, and 40+ languages.
Or translate other languages into English, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Access dictionaries and encyclopedias from industry-leading publishers with just one search:
Cambridge University Press
Columbia University Press
Here's what makes The Free Dictionary the easiest dictionary app to use:
* Define any word in any app. Just highlight the word and "share" with The Free Dictionary app.
* Voice search. Look up any word just by saying it.
* Look up any word on the page. Just highlight it and tap the search icon.
* Save thousands of bookmarks and sync them to any device.
* Customize your homepage: Move, add, or remove articles, games, even local weather.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Adjust font size.
* Share your favorite words via social networks, email, or text.
* Advanced searches.
* Earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by using the app!
This is not a trial version—you get everything free and forever. Additional offline dictionaries in other languages are available in the Pro version.
Sound too good to be true?
Read real reviews to see why our users say The Free Dictionary is the best dictionary app they've ever used.
* For app developers: The Free Dictionary app can be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dictionary first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SHEIN-Fashion Shopping Online on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Dictionary on PC
To download and install Dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dictionary on PC.
Download Dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.