Dictionary Linguee is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dictionary Linguee PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Guardian: "Smartphone owners are spoiled for choice when it comes to dictionary apps, but Linguee looks like it could dislodge your current favourite from your homescreen. It translates between a number of languages, with quick tools for searching. And it works offline too."
The dictionary Linguee is used by millions of people.
– Translations in French, Spanish, German and more
– Reliable: Created by over 400 lexicographers
– Fast: Translations after entering just the first few letters
– The dictionary is free and also available offline
Linguee is a new kind of dictionary app for French-English, Spanish-English and other language pairs. You will find reliable translations in the shortest time, even when you're offline.
SPANISH-ENGLISH AND OTHER LANGUAGES
Dictionary for Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, and Polish. All dictionaries are bidirectional – you search simultaneously in Spanish-English and English-Spanish.
Our editorial dictionary was compiled by over 400 lexicographers in order to be capable of providing answers to the most difficult of queries.
Additionally, with the help of the integrated translation search engine, you have access to over one billion translations from the Internet.
Translations of words and phrases are shown after entering just the first few letters. Even inadvertent typing errors are intelligently corrected.
The editorial dictionaries can be downloaded for free and are subsequently available for use even when you're offline. This allows you, for example, to look up terms while you are abroad and have no data connection.
You will find examples sentences containing all the words you search for.
All of the dictionary entries have been recorded audibly by professional speakers.
Ask about our opinion, Dictionary Linguee provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: AndrOpen Office PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Dictionary Linguee on PC
To download and install Dictionary Linguee for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dictionary Linguee on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dictionary Linguee on PC.
Download Dictionary Linguee for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dictionary Linguee Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dictionary Linguee, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dictionary Linguee on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.