dict.cc dictionary is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by Paul Hemetsberger. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on dict.cc dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dictionary for 51 language combinations, usable without an internet connection (offline dictionary). Vocabularies can be downloaded and updated within the app for free. All dictionaries are bidirectional, so German-English doubles as English-German. Just type in your keyword in either language.
English-German dictionary: 1 million translations
The following languages are available in combination with German and English:
Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
New translations and corrections can be suggested at http://contribute.dict.cc/. Every translation gets checked by several other contributing users. The downloadable vocabularies are updated daily.
Additional features can be activated within the app.
Ask about our opinion, dict.cc dictionary provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Parker & Lane: Criminal Justice Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install dict.cc dictionary on PC
To download and install dict.cc dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type dict.cc dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy dict.cc dictionary on PC.
Download dict.cc dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More dict.cc dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using dict.cc dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running dict.cc dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.