Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker is the newest Board release developed and published by b-interaktive. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Challenge your friends from all over the world, rediscover the most popular competitive game ever! ★★★★★ Over 3 million games every day! Join them now! ★★★★★
Climb the leaderboards, complete achievements and compete with up to 4 players from all over the world!
Dice Clubs (previously known as Dice Duel) is a classic competitive dice game with simple rules. It’s a unique combination of luck, skill and strategy that you all know and love. Challenge your buddies or look for opponents online, start rolling dices and show them who's the master!
ATTENTION! This game is based on the original rules of the classic dice game. No additional cups or dice rolling – the only thing that counts is your skill (…and a little bit of luck ;))!
Most important features:
★ classic competitive dice game that you know and love (also known as Yams, similar to American Cheerio) in a multiplayer version
★ win Diamonds and collect beautiful cups and dice
★ the real-game feeling and design (rolling the dice, shaking the cups)
★ Quick Mode allows you to play with your buddies in real time
★ You don’t like the time pressure? Play in the turn-based mode!
★ find opponents on Facebook, by email, contact list, username or using random mode!★ create an account and continue playing the classic dice game on a different device
★ built-in chat allows you to communicate with other players
★ Achievements and Daily Challenges will always keep you busy
★ level up and climb the Leaderboards (monthly / weekly / all-time) to become the real dice master
★ The only competitive game that allows you to test both your luck and strategy skills!
Your Friends using different systems? No problem! In Dice Clubs you can play together with your buddies no matter the platform you're on!
This classic competitive game is completely free. All levels and achievements can be completed without spending real money.
We use device identifiers to constantly improve your user experience and to personalize ads. We also share such identifiers and other information from your device with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details: http://b-interaktive.com
Ask about our opinion, Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Where Is Touch ID On iPhone X? [Guide]
Download and Install Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker on PC
To download and install Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker on PC.
Download Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dice Clubs – Social Dice Poker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.