Diablo Immortal is a free Role Playing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Diablo Immortal PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A NEW DIABLO EXPERIENCE
This new chapter of the blockbuster Diablo saga takes place between the end of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and the beginning of Diablo III. Leading the invasion of Sanctuary is the demon known as Skarn, Herald of Terror—Diablo’s most powerful lieutenant—who now rallies a new demonic army. Skarn intends to gather the fragments of the corrupted Worldstone and use them to resurrect Diablo. Diablo Immortal is a collaboration between Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase Games.
6 HEROIC CLASSES
Six iconic and highly customizable Diablo character classes will be available in Diablo Immortal—Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, and Wizard—with new powers and abilities and more playable classes planned for future updates. Designed to be a living, breathing, and constantly evolving experience, Diablo Immortal will regularly introduce new storylines, new playable character classes, new loot, and all-new challenges—which you can face side-by-side with your friends.
NEW ZONES AND DUNGEONS
In Diablo Immortal, players will embark on thrilling expeditions, take part in dynamic events across unique public zones, and plunder instanced dungeons, hacking and slashing their way through the demonic minions surrounding them. From the peaceful town of Wortham to the ancient Library of Zoltun Kulle to the suffocating jungle island of Bilefen, players will explore familiar vistas and until-now undiscovered corners of Sanctuary in search of the tainted fragments of the Worldstone.
MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ON MOBILE
Players will have many opportunities to meet and socialize with other heroes while wandering the wilds of Sanctuary, or while conducting less-dangerous business—like upgrading gear, crafting items, or forming groups for their next adventure—in the city of Westmarch, Diablo Immortal’s sprawling central hub.
The transition from mouse-and-keyboard or controller to mobile touchscreen device was designed to feel completely natural, intuitive, and fun in Diablo Immortal. Directional controls make it easy to move heroes around the world, and activating a skill is as easy as holding a thumb down on a skill to aim, then releasing it to unleash hell on your foes. Reinforcements are always only a tap away thanks to the native Blizzard Battle.net® UI designed specifically for Diablo Immortal, which allows you to chat and form groups with ease even in the middle of the most frantic battle.
PRE-REGISTER AND LEARN MORE
Pre-register on the Play Store and visit our website for more details at www.diabloimmortal.com
Minimum requirements not final and may change prior to release.
© 2018 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. AND NETEASE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Diablo Immortal first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Quick Visual UX Design Full New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Diablo Immortal on PC
To download and install Diablo Immortal for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Diablo Immortal on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Diablo Immortal on PC.
Download Diablo Immortal for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Diablo Immortal Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Diablo Immortal, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Diablo Immortal on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.