Dhurina – Learning Made Easy is the newest Education release developed and published by Dhurina. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dhurina – Learning Made Easy PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dhurina is an online learning and exam preparation app. Dhurina will help you to improve your skills to advance your career with online courses. Through this platform, you can prepare for RPSC, RSMSSB, CHSL, RRB, REET, HTET, CTET, Gram Sachiv, Police, and many more competitive exams.
“We bear the torch, you be the change.”
Dhurina is an e-learning app that connects students to teachers with hundreds of video lecture courses taught by brilliant instructors. Expand your limits and learn with us online from top-class and experienced faculty. You can purchase courses anytime with just one tap on your device and start your preparation for the upcoming competitive exams. We have developed this app as per the requirement and comfort of our app users. You can easily browse online courses for the preparation of various exams. Our team has designed this app in a way so that it is easy and comfortable for you to use this application. You can stream any lecture online anytime and if you want, you can also download the lecture for future reference.
How to use Dhurina – Online Learning app?
Dhurina is very easy to use. When you open the app you get a friendly and comfortable screen where you have 5 options: 1st is Home, 2nd is Live Streaming Lectures, 3rd is Test Series, 4th is Pdf notes and 5th is Downloads. So if you want to check the complete course, then select the first option; if you want to join a live streaming lecture, then click on the 2nd option, next, if you wish to join any test series or wish to give a test, click on the 3rd option; if you want lectures in Pdf format then click on the 4th option. Lastly, if you want to check your downloaded videos or pdf notes, click on the 5th option. With this app, you can easily prepare yourself for various competitive exams like SSC CGL, RRB, REET, HTET, CTET, and other competitive exams.
Features of Dhurina- Online Exam Preparation App:
– Live lectures and Live Practice Sessions
– Recorded video lectures
– Pdf Notes
– Test Series
– Free Mock tests
– Free and Paid courses for various state-level competitive exams like REET, HTET, Police exams, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the app now and Sign up to purchase your course.
Dhurina – Learning Made Easy provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Twist Hit! PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Dhurina – Learning Made Easy on PC
To download and install Dhurina – Learning Made Easy for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dhurina – Learning Made Easy on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dhurina – Learning Made Easy on PC.
Download Dhurina – Learning Made Easy for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dhurina – Learning Made Easy Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dhurina – Learning Made Easy, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dhurina – Learning Made Easy on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.