Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures is a free Adventure Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This game is based on real events…
The story narrates events that occurred in Philadelphia several years ago. One day, an unusual package arrived to the office of your detective agency containing a locked box. Shortly afterwards, you received a strange phone call. The stranger, who called himself "Jack", said that you have just one hour to save a man's life, and gave you a single clue…
But who is Jack, and just what is he after?
About the game:
🔎 A mind-blowing storyline based on real events.
Your goal is to solve quests and look for hidden objects, but be careful and don't rush! Some of the quests are tougher than you'd think.
🔎 Detailed HD graphics.
The game boasts perfectly detailed pictures and textures. All objects look very realistic, and even small details like hidden figures are easily discernible.
🔎 Lots of different locations.
Explore a huge city and massive number of locations, from backyards to ship decks.
🔎 Over 30 unique characters.
Get ready to interact with more than 30 characters! Your communication skills will be crucial in cracking this case.
🔎 Tons of case evidence.
Look for clues like Sherlock Holmes and find objects all over the place, even the smallest details matter!
🔎 Fun puzzles and minigames.
The game is packed with mini games to keep your attention. Find them all!
🔎 Unique collectible cards with information on the criminal underworld.
Collect all the cards and learn more about the world of real criminal kingpins.
Regular free updates with new cases! The game is a hybrid hidden object, detective story and quest game Let the investigation begin!
Do you like hunting down hidden objects? What about like solving puzzles and uncovering secrets? Then Detective Story is for you!
We always read and take into account what our players have to say. Please write your suggestions and wishes in the comments section. Best regards, the development team!
Detective Story: Jack’s Case is a free game with in-game resources available for purchase. If you don't want to make purchases, you can disable this option in Settings. You can also play offline if you don't have an internet connection!
Join our Facebook community:
Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Fort Battle on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures on PC
To download and install Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures on PC.
Download Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Detective Story: Jack's Case – Hidden figures on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.