Defender Z is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Defender Z PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The sequel of Defender series is here! Numerous zombies are coming! Choose from various weapons, stand your ground, fight through the siege and annihilate countless zombies as one of the few survivors! Protect cities and the world, you are the ultimate DEFENDER!
An experiment accident causes a massive leak of the virus. The virus is of extreme activity, spreading rapidly from this city to all over the world. The infected creatures lose their minds and become extremely aggressive. Their bodies are strengthened by a large margin. We call them – “Zombies”.
★ 26 different types of zombies
★ Powerful weapons: Bastion, Falcon, Spear, Phantom….
★ Research and learn diverse skills
★ Upgrade and evolve the weapons
★ More than 60 elaborate accessories
Zombies are roaming, and the city is about to fall. Keep defending your home in Defender Z and taking back the fallen city!
Ask about our opinion, Defender Z provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Meme Stickers for WhatsApp on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Defender Z on PC
To download and install Defender Z for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Defender Z on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Defender Z on PC.
Download Defender Z for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Defender Z Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Defender Z, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Defender Z on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.