Death Squared is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Death Squared PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Death Squared is a puzzle game for 1 or 2 people about coordination, cooperation, and robot explosions.
SMG Studio’s first console game is now available to play on your phone.
– 80+ puzzling levels that unfold via a fully voiced story
– Additional vault levels that are almost too hard for human comprehension
– Voice acting by Ricepirate (look him up he’s funny)
– Original music score by Brad Gentle
– Customisable hats! Because everyone loves hats
– Robot Explosions!
– Optimized to work with Bluetooth controllers
“Death Squared is our favorite… co-op game” – IGN
“This game is awesome” – Kinda Funny
"It's challenging, but in a way that can be understood by anyone from a hardened puzzle fan to kids and grandparents." – Polygon
"Solve the devious puzzle or die trying" – Pocket Gamer
"Put your hand-eye coordination to the test with Death Squared" – player2
Ask about our opinion, Death Squared provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to Unblock Pinterest in China with a VPN [Guide]
Download and Install Death Squared on PC
To download and install Death Squared for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Death Squared on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Death Squared on PC.
Download Death Squared for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Death Squared Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Death Squared, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Death Squared on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.