Deaf Help is a free Android App developed by Joconnect s.r.l., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Deaf Help PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Deaf Help is divided into two parts:
– Listen (Speech to Text): help the deaf to listen, the app listens and writes in real time what is recorded by the microphone, with the possibility to copy the recognized text or to delete it.
– Speak (Text to Speech): the deaf here can write, using the keyboard, and pressing the 'SPEAK' button DeafHelp will speak for the deaf.
The app is very simple and designed to help the deaf in everyday life.
It supports over 20 languages!
The app is under development, so it may have bugs.
For questions and report write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Deaf Help first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: BotY App – Free / Trends, News, Themen & mehr New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Deaf Help on PC
To download and install Deaf Help for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Deaf Help on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Deaf Help on PC.
Download Deaf Help for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Deaf Help Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Deaf Help, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Deaf Help on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.