Deadly Dungeons is the newest Role Playing release developed and published by code_zombie. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Deadly Dungeons PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Deadly Dungeons is a first person RPG developed exclusively for the Android platform. It is inspired by several classic dungeon crawlers and roguelikes.
After being separated from your adventuring party, you must navigate a deadly dungeon, and fight your way through hordes of creatures in a desperate attempt to escape alive. What first begins as a simple escape to the surface turns into a fight for survival, a confrontation with an ancient evil, and a descent to hell itself.
Deadly Dungeons features several difficulty levels. Casual, an easy mode that features a god-mode that allows you to play through the game quickly without fear of dying. Normal, a standard gameplay mode with death and saving and loading. Hardcore, a permadeath mode which deletes your save game upon death (not for the faint of heart). Nightmare, an extremely difficult mode with permadeath and creatures that move twice as fast as normal.
Once you beat the game, it doesn't end there. Start a new game and the dungeon scales to your current player level and features more difficult creatures with enhanced abilities. There are 80+ creature levels of variation featuring over 80 different types of attacks creatures can perform. Beware, the game starts off easy for casual players, but play beyond the initial starting level, and you will be met with challenges that are likely beyond your ability.
Other features include:
* Massive and deadly dungeon environments to adventurer through.
* Randomly generated dungeon levels, creatures, and items.
* Pages worth of dialog, journal entries, and environmental descriptions of the dungeon environment.
* First-person dungeon crawling
* Touch-based interface.
Visit http://deadlydungeons.com for more information.
Deadly Dungeons provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Toca Life: Hospital the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Deadly Dungeons on PC
To download and install Deadly Dungeons for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Deadly Dungeons on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Deadly Dungeons on PC.
Download Deadly Dungeons for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Deadly Dungeons Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Deadly Dungeons, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Deadly Dungeons on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.