DDA – Internet Download Manager is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DDA – Internet Download Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
DDA Download Manager is an advanced internet download manager (idm app) to speed up and give you the fastest download for your files, images and videos etc. The android downloadmanager app will organize & give you great options when downloading files from the internet on your android phones and tablets.
Get an internet downloader app that will give you clear overview of your video, documents, text, media and anything else you download on your smartphone.
INCREASE DOWNLOAD SPEED
Advanced Internet Download Manager (DDA) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. With the downloadmanager app you can give different speeds when downloading multiple files. There is also comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems or device shutdowns.
Simple graphic user interface makes DDA +IDM user friendly and easy to use. The video download by url you don’t want to miss!
HOW TO USE DDA DOWNLOAD MANAGER
• Download the DDA Download Manager from the play store
• Click on the plus symbol to add the download url of the file you need to download from the internet
• Start Download
• To Close the internet downloader app exit and stop the service.
HOW TO ADD YOUR DOWNLOAD URLS/LINKS IN DDA DOWNLOAD MANAGER:
• press on link and from window "Complete action using" select DDA Editor;
• long press on a link to display the menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window that opens "Share via" select DDA Internet download manager Editor;
• copy link, after app finds it from clipboard and send in DDA download manager Editor, or use "Add" option and paste the link.
Powerful Downloader for Android:
– downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
– accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
– interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
– download files in background and resume after failure;
– loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
– downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
– smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
– downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
– boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
– changing the maximum speed in real time;
– video downloader and music downloader;
– resuming of interrupted downloads;
– support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
– parallel download files in queue.
if you like send review for us, Thank you
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DDA – Internet Download Manager first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Neighbor the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install DDA – Internet Download Manager on PC
To download and install DDA – Internet Download Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DDA – Internet Download Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DDA – Internet Download Manager on PC.
Download DDA – Internet Download Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DDA – Internet Download Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DDA – Internet Download Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DDA – Internet Download Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.