D&D Lords of Waterdeep is a free Android Game developed by Playdek, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on D&D Lords of Waterdeep PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Wizards of the Coast and Playdek present the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons board game Lords of Waterdeep!
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
Praise for Lords of Waterdeep!
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Readers' Choice Game of the Year Winner
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Technical and Design Awards: Achievement in AI Gold Award
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Video Game: Best Mobile/Handheld Game Nominee
– PocketGamer: Gold Award
– PocketTactics: 5 Stars
– AppAddict: 5 Stars "Fantastic"
– Game Informer: 4.5 Stars
– 148Apps: 4.5 Stars
– TouchArcade: Hot Game of the Week
• Universal Application: Plays on phones and tablets
• Computer opponents, pass and play multiplayer and asynchronous cross platform multiplayer online play
• 64 bit support
• Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
• AI Opponents
• Pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay (2-5 players)
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
• Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
• Public or Private online profile statistics
• Selectable online game clocks
• "Next game" button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
• A game tutorial
• Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
• Options for Music and SFX, animation speed
• Animated backgrounds
• Player ratings system
• Other player's Online status indicator
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced D&D Lords of Waterdeep first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Dr. Panda Restaurant 2 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install D&D Lords of Waterdeep on PC
To download and install D&D Lords of Waterdeep for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type D&D Lords of Waterdeep on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy D&D Lords of Waterdeep on PC.
Download D&D Lords of Waterdeep for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More D&D Lords of Waterdeep Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using D&D Lords of Waterdeep, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running D&D Lords of Waterdeep on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.