Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker is a free Android App developed by Daylio, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Daylio enables you to keep a private diary without having to type a single line. Try this beautifully designed micro-diary app right now for FREE!
Pick your mood and add activities you have been doing during the day. You can also add notes and keep an old school diary. Daylio is collecting recorded moods and activities in the statistics and calendar. This format will help you to understand your habits better. Keep track of your activities and create patterns to become more productive!
You can review all entries in the statistics on charts or the calendar and share them with your friends.
To make it even better Daylio allows you:
★ Use a big database of beautiful icons for your personalized activities
★ Explore interesting statistics about your moods and activities on monthly or yearly charts
★ Share statistics with your friends
★ Customize the names of moods
★ Safely backup and restore your entries via your private Google Drive
★ Set reminders and never forget to create a memory
★ Turn on PIN lock and keep your entries safe
★ Export CSV document to print your entries
We treasure your privacy. Daylio does not store any of your personal data. They are fully under your control.
Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Adjust Monitor Brightness With Broken Buttons On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker on PC
To download and install Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker on PC.
Download Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Daylio – Diary, Journal, Mood Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.