David Bowie is is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on David Bowie is PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
“David Bowie is” is a virtual interpretation of the blockbuster exhibition that originated in London’s Victoria and Albert Museum in 2013 and toured the world for five years to record-breaking attendance and international acclaim.
This augmented reality exhibition tells the story of Bowie’s life and career through costumes, videos, photography, drawings, storyboards, music scores, handwritten lyrics, letters, and diary entries. It displays over 400 items from the iconic exhibition in a sequence of 25 newly designed virtual exhibition rooms, with many never before seen items.
"David Bowie Is…the freakiest show on your smartphone" – The Guardian
David Bowie is includes:
– 56 Costumes
– 38 Songs
– 23 Music Videos and live performances
– 60 Original lyric sheets and design notes
– 50 Photos
– 33 Drawings and sketches
– 7 Paintings (that’s right, he painted too)
Each digitally scanned item can be inspected in astonishing detail at the viewer’s leisure, in their own environment, with no crowds or glass separating them from the intimate artifacts of one of the most influential artists in popular cultural history.
"The David Bowie AR app conjures the sense of a present absence" – GQ
– Privacy, Safety, and Support –
This app requires access to your device's camera and microphone in order to use augmented reality. However, no personal data is recorded or saved, your privacy is 100% guaranteed. As you will need to move around to view the exhibition, please be aware of your surroundings while using the app.
– Things to Know –
This app uses your phone and battery intensively – you might notice your phone heating up during prolonged use, this is normal. Taking breaks will help reduce this heat buildup. This app also streams a significant amount of data to your phone, so be sure to connect to a strong wifi network if available.
Please visit http://davidbowieisreal.com for support.
Ask about our opinion, David Bowie is provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Stop, Breathe & Think: Meditation & Mindfulness the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install David Bowie is on PC
To download and install David Bowie is for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type David Bowie is on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy David Bowie is on PC.
Download David Bowie is for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More David Bowie is Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using David Bowie is, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running David Bowie is on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.