Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard to control, or expensive.
Saving mobile data is easy with Datally, a smart new app by Google. It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data and get the most out of your phone.
Learn about the best ways to gain control of your data usage
● DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data* through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
● DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control
UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE
Easily track your data and understand which apps are using the most.
● DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
● PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver
SAVE MORE DATA
You can also get more data by find nearby Wi-Fi to watch more videos, browse more pictures, and download more files.
● WI-FI FINDER – Our Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to
But that's not all! We've got new features coming, including those that are currently available for limited testing in select markets:
● Balance checking and balance expiration reminders
● Proactive data usage warnings and controls
Datally requests certain permissions to help you get the most out of your mobile data, including:
● Phone – Used to help you monitor your phone’s mobile data usage. Datally doesn’t make or receive phone calls on your behalf.
● Location – Used to show you high-quality Wi-Fi networks nearby, and directions to get there.
● SMS – In select countries, this enables you to check your mobile data balance with your carrier, and to get smarter recommendations on how to save mobile data.
● VPN – Datally sets up a local Virtual Private Network (VPN) service on your device for you to help block unwanted mobile data usage – it doesn’t send any of your traffic through Google’s servers. The Datally VPN is only on your phone and doesn’t redirect your Internet traffic to any other servers or locations.
Get Datally and start saving data now.
*Actual savings may vary and depend upon individual usage behavior
Ask about our opinion, Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Farm Paradise: Hay Island Bay Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google on PC
To download and install Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google on PC.
Download Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.