Dashlane Password Manager is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Dashlane. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dashlane Password Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
All your passwords, on every device
– Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
– Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
– Create secure passwords with Password Generator
– Share passwords safely and conveniently
– Import your passwords easily from Chrome
Log in automatically
– Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
– Log in to Dashlane with a tap using your fingerprint
– Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
– Fill addresses and other forms with a tap
Purpose-built for privacy
– Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
– Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
– Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
– Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
– Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
– We believe you should control your data, and we'd never sell it—even if we could see it. Dashlane is designed so that we can't see any of the information you store in it.
– Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
– Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required.
– 14+ million users across the globe
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
– PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
– Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
– Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
– Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
– Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
…and many more
Dashlane Password Manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to uninstall Skype for Business on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Dashlane Password Manager on PC
To download and install Dashlane Password Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dashlane Password Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dashlane Password Manager on PC.
Download Dashlane Password Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dashlane Password Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dashlane Password Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dashlane Password Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.