Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather is the newest Weather release developed and published by The Dark Sky Company. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dark Sky is the most accurate source of hyperlocal weather information. With down-to-the-minute forecasts, you’ll know exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you're standing. (It's like magic.)
Featured in: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Wired, and more.
DARK SKY FREE
The app is free to download and includes a full 24-hour forecast, a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions, multiple saved locations, historical data, and beautiful weather maps.
DARK SKY PREMIUM
Sign up for a two-week free trial to explore all of the premium features below! If you love it as much as we think you will, it’s only $2.99 / year thereafter (that’s 25 cents a month — barely the cost of a gumball, and way tastier!).
· Down-to-the-minute Forecasts ·
Down-to-the-minute forecasts tell you exactly when the rain will start or stop, right where you're standing.
· Rain Notifications and Alerts ·
Rain Notifications, Severe Weather Alerts, and Custom Alerts keep you on top of ever-changing weather conditions, without having to open the app.
· Temperature in Status Bar ·
Convenient persistent notification displays the current temperature in your phone’s status bar, and you can swipe down for the full forecast.
· Widgets ·
Widgets show you the weather right on your homescreen: Current conditions, next hour rain forecasts, a daily summary, and a look at the week ahead.
Dark Sky is currently available in the US, UK, Ireland, and Puerto Rico.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Enable Gmail Offline Mode [Chrome] [Guide]
Download and Install Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather on PC
To download and install Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather on PC.
Download Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dark Sky – Hyperlocal Weather on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.