Dancing Line is a free Android Game developed by Cheetah Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dancing Line PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dancing Line combines fast-paced gameplay with a carefully selected soundtrack to create an experience like no other. Featuring different worlds of increasing difficulty, each one paints a unique picture and evokes different emotions. The key is to not only watch for obstacles and traps, but also play to the music. Listen to the beat and the melody, and after a short while you will find yourself doing better and better.
Come on! Test your reflexes and rhythm skills! See the surprises and wonders every level holds for you.
Guide an ever-growing Line through a multiple of environments, listening carefully to the music. Tap the screen to make a sharp turn, avoiding obstacles and reacting to the World changing before your eyes.
1. Original background music
2. Multiple levels of increasing difficulty with their own stories
3. Very simple practice mode with only one finger tap
4. Music is the key to guide you
Are you having problems? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheetah Mobile is now sincerely inviting all the amazing mobile game developers globally to achieve mutual success! we are looking forward to the great games! Contact us on: email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.cmcm.com/protocol/site/tos.html
Ad Choice: http://www.cmcm.com/protocol/site/ad-choice.html
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dancing Line first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Knife Hit on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Dancing Line on PC
To download and install Dancing Line for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dancing Line on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dancing Line on PC.
Download Dancing Line for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dancing Line Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dancing Line, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dancing Line on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.