Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser is a free Android App developed by DMP3, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dame MP3 Pro is a powerful multimedia browser created with the latest technologies that make it one of the safest and fastest on the market.
Using our browser, downloading free music, downloading videos or viewing your favorite images has never been so easy and fast.
Based on the free WebKit project, we have managed to add numerous features that give you more speed when browsing, more security with SSL protocols and much more.
Listen to music like never before with our custom codecs. DMP3 supports most types of audio files such as: MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, AC3, FLAC, SUNAKO and many more.
Ask about our opinion, Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Live Lightning Halloween Keyboard Theme Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser on PC
To download and install Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser on PC.
Download Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dame MP3 Pro – Free web browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.