Dallas Cowboys is a free Android Game developed by Dallas Cowboys, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dallas Cowboys PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the official mobile app of the Dallas Cowboys. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Cowboys games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch live and video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Cowboys anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
– News: Real-time breaking news from the Cowboys, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
– Video: Live and video-on-demand clips of the Cowboys' press conferences, coach and player interviews
– Photos: Gallery of game-time action
– Audio: Podcasts
– Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
– Standings: Division and conference standings
– Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
– Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
– Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Cowboys' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
– Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
– Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Follow us @dallascowboys on Twitter for updates or visit www.dallascowboys.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Note about App Permissions:
The camera permission is necessary for the video board feature so that the app may open the camera to let you take a picture. It is also necessary for the SnapTag reader feature. The app does not access your camera or photos at any time without your direct knowledge.
Ask about our opinion, Dallas Cowboys provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To View Recycle Bin Content Size On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Dallas Cowboys on PC
To download and install Dallas Cowboys for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dallas Cowboys on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dallas Cowboys on PC.
Download Dallas Cowboys for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dallas Cowboys Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dallas Cowboys, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dallas Cowboys on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.