DailyRoads Voyager Pro is the newest Auto & Vehicles release developed and published by DailyRoads. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DailyRoads Voyager Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
– Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
– User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
– One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
– Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
– Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
– Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
– Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection, Bluetooth and other options
– Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
– Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
– Display videos/photos location on a map
– Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
– Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
– Overheating protection
– GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
– Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
– Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
– Add title/description/bookmark to files
– Camera selection after installation
– Uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox, DailyRoads and custom servers
– no ads
– camera selection after installation
– uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox and custom servers
– option to automatically start the app after device boot and Bluetooth connection
– 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: https://dailyroads.app/voyager-pro/stats
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DailyRoads Voyager Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SoulChill – Find Soulmate and Group Voice Chat Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install DailyRoads Voyager Pro on PC
To download and install DailyRoads Voyager Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DailyRoads Voyager Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DailyRoads Voyager Pro on PC.
Download DailyRoads Voyager Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DailyRoads Voyager Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DailyRoads Voyager Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DailyRoads Voyager Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.