Cx File Explorer is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cx File Explorer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Cx File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac. Also it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
Organize your files and folders: With a user-friendly UI, you can easily browse, move, copy, compress, rename, extract, delete, create and share files (folders) on both internal and external storage of your mobile device.
Access files on cloud storage: You can manage the files on cloud storages.
Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
Manage your apps: you can manage the apps installed on your mobile device.
Analyze and manage your storage: Cx File Explorer provides visualized storage analysis so that you can quickly scan the available space and manage it. The Recycle bin also helps you easily manage your storage.
Material Design interface: Cx File Explorer uses the Material Design interface.
If you are looking for a file manager app that has simple and sleek interface with full features, Cx File Explorer would be the best choice.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Cx File Explorer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Top Bubble Pop the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Cx File Explorer on PC
To download and install Cx File Explorer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cx File Explorer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cx File Explorer on PC.
Download Cx File Explorer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cx File Explorer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cx File Explorer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cx File Explorer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.