CUREiTT- Clinical Trials is the newest Medical release developed and published by Cureitt Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on CUREiTT- Clinical Trials PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CUREiTT is a beneficial app devised for patients and doctors who use the convenience of technology to find appropriate clinical trials in their geographical area. Registered users can find matching clinical trials and contact the trials' facilities to inquire about participation. The clinical trial information can be shared through multiple platforms, with anyone who may be appropriate for the clinical trial. Patients can also get advice from health professionals to find the right clinical trial for any diseases by fixing an appointment with them.
Doctors or medical practitioners can identify the clinical trials either suitable for their patients or based on their specialties and search trials for numerous diseases and share trial details with their colleagues.
Your participation in clinical trials will lead to a better tomorrow.
The current version of the app provides clinical trials for diseases such as:
All types of Cancer under Oncology
*Neurological diseases under Neurology
*Psychiatric diseases under Psychiatry
*Cardiovascular diseases under Cardiology
*Gastrointestinal diseases under Gastroenterology
*Liver and Biliary diseases under Hepatology
*Pulmonary diseases under Pulmonology
*Rheumatological and Joint Disorders under Rheumatology
With subsequent versions planned for all diseases.
How CUREiTT Works?
Based on the details you provide in your profile or your geographical location, CUREiTT will match you with appropriate clinical trials and offer convenient features to search and identify clinical trials that are nearest to you.
Once you identify a clinical trial, you can contact the health care provider or the responsible party to enquire about your participation in the trial.
You can save these trials and articles or health feeds related to any specific disease as your favorites for future references.
You can share the details of any clinical trials efficiently with anyone by text, email, or to the public through multiple social media networks. Besides, invite your friends or families to use this app and connect them with these clinical trials.
You will get personalized notifications about new clinical trials and other updates that are suitable to your profile.
Your privacy is important to us, and CUREiTT keeps your information secure and confidential. Whether your data is in transit or stored, we ensure it is safe with us through our encryption technology, and we retain your information for as long as necessary, and you are just a click away to opt-out at your wish.
CUREiTT is an information-sharing platform between users, healthcare stakeholders, and publicly available information. CUREiTT does not recommend, provide, suggest, or deliver advice of any kind.
Ask about our opinion, CUREiTT- Clinical Trials provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Fast Booster: Phone Speed Booster and Junk Cleaner New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install CUREiTT- Clinical Trials on PC
To download and install CUREiTT- Clinical Trials for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type CUREiTT- Clinical Trials on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy CUREiTT- Clinical Trials on PC.
Download CUREiTT- Clinical Trials for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More CUREiTT- Clinical Trials Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using CUREiTT- Clinical Trials, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running CUREiTT- Clinical Trials on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.