Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app will help you to: increase your vocabulary for IELTS writing and speaking; improve your listening and reading speed; learn useful synonyms to help you answer questions in reading and listening and improve your chances of achieving IELTS Band 7 and above.
Many IELTS candidates try to learn vocabulary but can’t remember the words they need in the test. This app is designed to help you remember the words you learn, improve your active vocabulary (the vocabulary you use in speaking and writing) as well as your reading speed.
Start by picking one of 25 topics, all related to the IELTS test. The first time you complete a topic, you must do the exercises in order – you can’t skip ahead! This is because you build your active vocabulary through repetition – it’s like having an IELTS teacher in your pocket.
You will complete 10 different exercises to improve: speed reading, spelling, listening, and accurate use in a sentence.
Once you have completed and unlocked all of the exercises in a topic, you can review them in any order, at any time. Repeat the topics to try to improve your accuracy in use, spelling, and to increase your speed-reading time.
‘These words are repeatedly seen in the exam. The app will also help you memorise and master the use of these words.’
This app was written and designed by Pauline Cullen, the author of
• Cambridge Official Guide to IELTS
• Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS
• Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS Advanced
• Common Mistakes at IELTS Intermediate
• Cambridge Grammar for IELTS (co-author)
The app was constructed and produced by the amazing people at PEEK Creative, Cambridge, UK. I brought them the individual parts and a picture in my head and they assembled it, gave it an engine and made it work better than I ever imagined.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Extreme City GT Car Stunts Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab on PC
To download and install Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab on PC.
Download Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Cullen IELTS 7+ Vocab on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.